Friday, May 12, 2006

Worst Yankees team in the last Decade.
You betta believe it!

The Yankees roster is really is starting to make me physically ill.
I'm one of the biggest Yank's fans I know and right now I hate them.

Old, Washed-up, and stupid is no way to go thru life, my man.

The Old-Bernie Williams, my dog's namesake has gray hair, can't hit, can't throw anymore, and now that Matsui is out for the year he might be their only hope.

The Washed Up-Hmmm. Where do I start? Carl Pavano, WTF. Jaret Wright, Basketcase. Randy Johnson, self-loathing closet homo.

The Stupid-Johnny Damon, what a fucking waste of money. Motherfucker throws like an old woman. Melky Cabrera, try using your glove, not yer skull to catch a routine flyball.
Shawn Chacon, somebody kill me.

The only thing I have liked about the Yankees this week was seeing a little bit of this guy.
Submarine Magic Mike Myers
(Sorry, couldn't find a good shot in a yanks uni)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home